1. Body Exfoliator: Mix ¼ cup raw sugar and ¼ cup brown sugar. Pour Argan Oil over top of mix. This is an amazing exfoliator that will make your body feel softer than ever! If you want an added treat, add a couple of drops of an essential oil to add a favourite scent.
2. Cream Additive: Add 5 drops of Argan Oil to your hand or body cream to increase its moisturizing abilities.
3. Acne: Yes…you can use Argan Oil to address acne. Although it is technically an oil, it does not make the skin oily. Instead it will cleanse and detoxify it, getting rid of rogue pimples.
4. Paint Remover: Can’t get paint off your skin or out of your hair? Rub Argan Oil on the trouble areas, let it sit for five minutes and then rinse with soap and water.
5. Healing New Piercings: Argan oil will help to promote healthy healing of a fresh piercing.
6. Skin Chafing: Whether you’re a long-distance runner or a breast-feeding mother, chafing can be so painful. Argan Oil will reduce the inflammation, soothe and speed the healing of the painful area.
7. Sunburn: Like many other skin conditions, Argan Oil will give fast relief from sunburns.
8. Massage: Argan Oil is known to aid in joint and muscle pain, so using it as a massage oil is amazing. It will penetrate deep into the muscles, leaving you feeling refreshed. It will also nourish the massager’s hands.
9. Pre-colour Scalp Treatment: Argan Oil is fabulous to apply on the scalp before hair colour. It will prevent irritation and itchiness and will even the porosity of the hair, allowing the colour to process more evenly. And no, it will not affect the actual colour.
10. Zipper Fixer: Believe it or not, Argan Oil is great to fix a stuck zipper. Just dab a couple of drops on the head of a cotton swab and apply.
Which one are you going to try first?